- The minimum breeding age for females is 20 months for male dogs is 24 months. The female dog must be 20 months or above when the actual mating takes place.
- Puppies born from either a male or a female that is not breed surveyed then those pups will be given White Papers. However, if both the sire and the dam are subsequently surveyed, the breeder may apply for Pink Papers after giving way the White Papers.
- As per the GSDCP breeding guidelines, the closest line breeding permissible is 3-3.
- All dogs must be graded at least “GOOD??? at any of the given dog shows to meet the criteria for a breed survey.
- Any dog representing disqualifying faults will not be permitted to breed and no papers will be issued to its litter.
- As per rules, if a dog registered with the GSDCP is sold to a non-member then the pedigree and Breed Survey shall become null and void.
- Only a member of the GSDCP will be allowed to exhibit a German Shepherd Dog at an event organized by the club.